i believe that too much of a good thing can be wonderful and that one's style should prove it. i live, love, and dress accordingly.

8.08.2011

oh, that adorable thing? that's just my graduate school application.


since a lot of my friends have been asking for help during the graduate school application process-- i thought i'd share the most attractive advice i knew to give!

although i worked super hard on my personal statement and essays for my sarah lawrence application (it's the only school i wanted so it's the only one i applied to <3), i recognized the limitations of a written page for exemplifying my fierceness. the vintage ribbon and lace and peacock feather (tons more of those to come, i promise) were the perfect way to showcase my personal style while literally separating myself from the blasé black and white bunch. [and doesn't it look like a gift you just can't wait to open?!]

xx
caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment